Monday 20 March 2017

Grad Profile: Matt Lattanzio

Matt Lattanzio

When did you first discover an interest in Advertising?

I was always interested in graphic design and business, and advertising is the happy medium. I’m able to be very creative in what I do day-to-day, but also be instrumental in driving the business forward.

Why did you choose Sheridan?

Sheridan has a reputation as a creative place. I had done a ton of research beforehand and the curriculum seemed most matched to what I wanted to do with my career.

What did you learn from Sheridan?

The real world. University taught me a lot of theory and time management, but at Sheridan I really learned what an actual day-in-the-life would look like as an advertising executive.


What was the #1 thing you took away from your post grad experience?

Networking matters. I’m still in regular contact with my classmates and we have worked together on projects on the agency/client side.

What advice would you give to someone who is considering a post grad program?

It’s a great opportunity to put your university education to use and get a fast-track specialization that employers really value.

Weight Watchers

How has the completion of the Program affected your career?

It helped me decide where my fit was in the industry and how to focus my career.

Where do you work and what is your current position?

Weight Watchers Canada as Digital Marketing Manager.

What is your favourite part of the job?

I really love being able to push the organization to be digital-first and lead the market on cutting edge technology.  

No comments:

Post a Comment