Wednesday 13 June 2018

Student Profile: Kenneth Fernandes

Where did you complete your Undergrad Degree/Diploma and in what subject area?

I completed my Bachelors in Management Studies back in Mumbai, India at St. Xavier’s Autonomous College, with a specialization in marketing. 

When did you first discover an interest in advertising?

After I finished my marketing post grad at Sheridan, I was pursuing a co-op as a digital marketer at a start-up. It was during my co-op that I worked on Out of Home advertising in Toronto and became interested in advertising, so I decided to learn more about the industry.

Why did you choose Sheridan’s Advertising Account Management program?

When I felt the need to learn more about advertising, I immediately thought of Sheridan. It has an outstanding reputation for providing a great education and includes industry learnings that help students gain knowledge and grow in a professional setting. 

How are you finding your experience at Sheridan?

It has been a wonderful journey from the start. The knowledge gained from faculty gears you to work both on the agency and client side. I wish I could stay for a couple more months to absorb all the amazing information Sheridan has to offer. 

What advice would you give someone who is considering our post grad program?

If you are sure about specializing in advertising and want to work at an ad agency, stop reading this blog and go apply. Now. 

1 comment:

  1. Web Design

    Web Design Agency team can help you to craft an elegant web design that fits your brand. We are very passionate about UX and UI also expertise in stunning web design to meet your goals of increasing engagement and boosting conversions to attract your audience


    to get more - https://www.frescodesign.com.hk/web-design-hong-kong/

    ReplyDelete