Tuesday 23 April 2019

Student Profile: Joycelin Francisca Sequeira


Joycelin Francisca Sequeira
Where did you complete your Undergrad Degree/Diploma and in what subject area? I completed my undergrad Degree in Mass Media - Journalism from Wilson College, Mumbai.
When did you first discover an interest in Advertising?
Prior to taking up this course I worked for five years as an E-commerce fashion Content Writer. I was also indirectly working on new-season campaigns and it was then I realised that I belong in the Advertising industry. Why did you choose Sheridan’s Advertising Account Management Program? Sheridan is known for delivering quality education to its students and I wanted to absorb the best I can in order to feel confident in the industry. How are you finding your experience at Sheridan? I have had a very good experience so far. The teachers are very experienced and supportive—they always encourage you to push your limits and grow.
What advice would you give to someone who is considering our post grad program?
Have no second thoughts about it. What would you consider your main areas of interest and expertise as a result of your learning in the Program so far? Creative and Accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment