Saturday 11 May 2019

Student Profile: Divyam Vashisth

Divyam Vashisth
Where did you complete your Undergrad Degree/Diploma and in what subject area?
I did my Bachelor’s from India in Journalism and Mass Communications.

When did you first discover an interest in Advertising?
When I was an intern at an ad agency, I developed an interest in the whole process of how agency-client relationships work towards creating great campaigns for brands.
Why did you choose Sheridan’s Advertising Account Management Program?
When I was searching advertising programs in Canada, I found the Advertising Account Management Post Grad Program at Sheridan which had courses matching my interests and skills. The tailored program and tactics are perfect to help build a professional career which fits the industry well.
How are you finding your experience at Sheridan?
I find my experience extremely engaging and spectacular at Sheridan. The campus is amazing and the students and professors are very welcoming.
What advice would you give to someone who is considering our Post Grad Program?
I would tell that person to be positive and excited for what is coming and be adaptable to tasks and situations. Be creative and feel free to seek advice from teachers.
What would you consider your main areas of interest and expertise as a result of your learning in the Program?
I would consider account management since I have experience working in that particular department.  The in-depth knowledge and insights have shaped me more as a professional for the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment