Saturday 11 May 2019

Student Profile: Hanna Tudo

Hanna Tudo
Where did you complete your Undergrad Degree/Diploma and in what subject area?
I completed my undergrad at Ryerson University with a major in Marketing Management and minor in Professional Communications.
When did you first discover an interest in Advertising?
I’ve always had an interest in advertising in high school, but in high school the course was called marketing so I honestly just assumed marketing dealt with advertising as well. Little did I know that my marketing program didn’t touch a single advertisement!
Why did you choose Sheridan’s Advertising Account Management Program?
I mainly chose Sheridan because it was very close to home, and it was a reputable program. I researched the courses, and searched some Sheridan alumni to see what jobs they have had since graduating from the program. Also because of the Co-op opportunity!
How are you finding your experience at Sheridan?
I love it! All the professors are so kind, and I love the stories told from their own experiences.
What advice would you give to someone who is considering our post grad program?
Google Calendar will be your best friend – you gotta be on top of your assignments because this program is very project based.
What would you consider your main areas of interest and expertise as a result of your learning in the Program so far?
I would consider creative (art director) and digital marketing as my main interest and expertise as a result of this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment