Saturday 11 May 2019

Student Profile: Tim Lu

Where did you complete your Undergrad Degree/Diploma and in what subject area?
In 2017,  I majored in Digital Media Arts and Photography in Shanghai China.
When did you first discover an interest in Advertising?
In 2016, I did a TV commercial for an Asian fashion brand: B. Duck. By doing this commercial, I discovered my interest in advertising.
Why did you choose Sheridan’s Advertising Account Management Program?
I decided to choose the Advertising Account Management program because it is an amazing program.

How are you finding your experience at Sheridan?
I am finding my experience at Sheridan to be amazing! I have learned a lot from my classmates.

What advice would you give to someone who is considering our post grad program?
I would advise everyone going into the Post Graduate Program to be proficient in English and to be good in research.

What would you consider your main areas of interest and expertise as a result of your learning in the Program so far?
Media and creative. I love media because I’m good at math. The creative is the most interesting part of advertising, so I also love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment