Saturday 11 May 2019

Student Profile: Jagnoor Bhatia

Jagnoor Bhatia
Where did you complete your Undergrad Degree/Diploma and in what subject area?
I completed my undergrad degree from Amity University India and graduated successfully in Bachelor of Business Administration with a specialization in marketing.

When did you first discover an interest in Advertising?
I generated an interest in advertising in the second year of my undergrad course when I had to design an advertising campaign for an agency.  It further escalated when my design/idea was being considered to be used by the agency for which I later got hired as an intern.

Why did you choose Sheridan’s Advertising Account Management Program?
This course had the key subjects that I was looking for in a one-year post-grad advertising program and it satisfied my personal interests. While I was going through the course outline, I saw that the structure of the course was well set, and it would provide me the required skills that I need in order to work in a professional advertising environment.

How are you finding your experience at Sheridan?
The experience is amazing! It gives me a feeling of satisfaction when this question comes into my mind. I am glad to study at Sheridan, the amount of hard work professors do here is commendable and learning under their supervision has totally changed my perspective of pursuing my career in advertising! From the infrastructure to the facilities of Sheridan, everything met my expectations.

What advice would you give to someone who is considering our Post-Grad Program?
I would advise them that this course will certainly outperform their expectations and this program will provide them with the best knowledge that will surely make them prepared for entering the workplace in a professional and confident manner. I would also advise them to respect the deadlines of the deliverables and be as creative as they can be, after all, it’s advertising.  Take the guidance of the professors in order to continuously grow and improve.

What would you consider your main areas of interest and expertise as a result of your learning in the Program?
Gaining media knowledge has certainly generated my interest to find a job in media as I have mastered the required skills for a media planner by learning the Industry software.  These skills are being taught in depth in our program and these valuable insights have molded me as a professional for my future workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment