Saturday 11 May 2019

Student Profile: Jenna Moody

Where did you complete your Undergrad Degree/Diploma and in what subject area?
I completed my undergrad at Sheridan College in the Marketing Administration Advanced Diploma program.

When did you first discover an interest in Advertising?
I am very interested in design, strong visuals and messages that I’ve seen over the years. My interest in these things sparked the idea of advertising as a potential career path.

Why did you choose Sheridan’s Advertising Account Management Program?
I chose this program because I heard a lot of good things about it from previous professors.

How are you finding your experience at Sheridan?
The workload is very heavy but aside from that, I love the location of the campus and the friends I’ve made!

What advice would you give to someone who is considering our Post Grad Program?
Prepare yourself for the workload, but enjoy your time that you will be spending getting to know your classmates!

What would you consider your main areas of interest and expertise as a result of your learning in the Program?
Aside from preparation for the industry, I would say my main area of interest is in media. I feel like this is my strongest skill and I have learned the most about this part of advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment