Saturday 11 May 2019

Student Profile: Ximena Hernandez Andrade

Ximena Hernandez Andrade
Where did you complete your Undergrad Degree/Diploma and in what subject area?
I obtained my diploma at Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education in Mexico City. I graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Animation and Digital Arts.
When did you first discover an interest in Advertising?
In my last year at school, I learned multiple animation techniques and noticed that I can  implement them in the Advertising Industry. I can combine both of my passions by creating interesting and unique animated campaigns.  

Why did you choose Sheridan’s Advertising Account Management Program?
I researched multiple Colleges before making the decision with which school would be a best fit for me.  Taking into account the scope of each College’s program, I chose Sheridan’s Advertising Account Management Program because it incorporates all the elements involved with  advertising. Also, this program offers a Co-op experience, which could be very helpful in beginning a career in this industry.

How did you find your experience at Sheridan?
I enjoyed my time at Sheridan, working with people of different cultures. My experience in College compared with University is completely different. Sheridan is more focused on projects that helps you understand how the industry works by working with real clients. It puts your learning and knowledge into practice.

What advice would you give to someone who is considering our Post Grad Program?
I highly recommend this program for students interested in challenging themselves.

What would you consider your main areas of interest and expertise as a result of your learning in the Program?
My main areas of interest are Digital and Creative. I’m interested in being part of a creative team, involved in the development and execution of effective and memorable advertising campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment